The sharks were in the water on last Thursday's Suits.
This week the threat hits closer to home when Rachel's father, Robert Zane (Wendell Pierce, The WIre
), is the opposing counsel on "Zane vs Zane." Pearson Hardman faces off against Zane in a gender discrimination case. Her father's presence means that Rachel will have to deal with their complicated relationship.
Despite Rachel's personal relationships with both Mike and Donna, we haven't learned much about her life outside of work. With her father showing up, that will hopefully change.
Check out the preview for "Zane vs Zane."
Highlights from the preview:
- "Do you know why you're here?" -- Harvey
- "Because my last name is Zane." -- Rachel
- "Your dad is Robert Zane?" -- Mike. Must be a well-known and formidable lawyer for Mike to know of him.
- "A win's a win. It doesn't matter how I win." -- Robert Zane
- "You know how I feel about someone who hits me below the belt." -- Jessica
"Cut them off at the knees." -- Harvey
- Harvey puts Rachel on the case. Her father doesn't seem to happy about that.
- Rachel and her dad face off.
- "Harvey, what did you do?" -- Mike
"My job." -- Harvey
It looks like an emotion-laden hour of television. Will this case bring Mike and Rachel closer? Fingers crossed that it does!
Suits airs Thursdays at 10 pm ET on USA.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of USA.)